Model Number: EP-4103DLPXE
10/100 Cardbus Fast Ethernet Notebook Card with PXE
|Argon’s EP-4103DL-PXE Cardbus Fast Ethernet PC Card with PXE
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Dongle-less PCMCIA
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10BaseT and 802.3u 100BaseTX Standards
- Supports 10/100M Auto-Negotiation 32bit High Performance 100Mbps Networking
PXE Support included with Argon’s PXE on Disk: works with Argon Client Management Services (CMS) PXE Server or Microsoft Remote Installation Services (RIS).
Now, connecting your notebook to the network is just a snap away with our credit card size PCMCIA Fast Ethernet adapter — EP-4103DL-PXE. This is designed for Type II and Type III PCMCIA – Compliant notebooks. This adapter take full advantage of the power of high performance, 32-bit architecture mobile PCs.
Full/half duplex operation is auto-detected. In full-duplex, the notebook is connected to a switch on a dedicated segment. With transmission and reception taking place simultaneously, data transfer is double.
Simply plug in this adapter to your notebook’s PCMCIA slot. And your notebook PC will be up and running on the network. That’s all you need to do. Not a tool is necessary; no configuration setting required. This simple installation backed up by high quality and low cost makes EP-4103DL-PXE the most popular ones in the market.
Whatever your requirements are ease of installation, compatibility with all major network software, energy saving green card, or superior services, EP-4103DL-PXE is the superior choice for your notebook. Give us a try and snap in!
- Fully complies with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3x industrial standards.
- Dong-less design, direct connecting to LAN without media couplers.
- Supports 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation, full-/half- duplex.
- Supports Plug-and-Play installation, auto-setup IRQ and I/O address.
- Minimal power consumption.
- Able to Hot-Swap.
- Provide a complete set of diagnostic LEDs.