Managed PC Boot Agent® (MBA) Boot ROM is client-based firmware that enables client PCs to access and boot from boot image files on a server.
- MBA Boot Rom includes PXE boot agent
- Streamlines networked desktop management, improves network security and cuts client administration costs.
- Supports multiple boot protocols and network environments, such as: the Wired for Management specification’s Preboot Execution Environment (PXE), NetWare NCP/IPX (802.2, 802.3, Ethernet II), IBM’s RPL, traditional DHCP and BOOTP.
- Available as a boot ROM chip for NICs, as a binary file for integration into a system BIOS (e.g. for LAN-on-motherboard implementations), or as a bootable floppy disk or CD.
- Many configurable boot options to enable client PCs to use MBA in various system and network environments.
- Network managers can remotely manage their networks, eliminating costly visits to the desktops
- MBA Boot Rom is fully tested with RIS and works great as a RIS boot agent
Choose a network adapter manufacture from the list on the left of the screen to view the MBA products available.
Network Booting in Embedded Systems:
Cost Effective Remote Management of Networked Devices, Embedded Systemes and Appliances